British Canoeing Freestyle Award
Freestyle is all about surfing waves, pulling tricks, having fun and cheering on your mates from the Eddy.
Throughout this award, we will work on getting on and off a variety of features, getting the ends down, controlling your position and rotation in features. Along side this we will look at warming up, how to help ourselves and our paddling buddies, visualisation and freestyle specific equipment we will be using.
For this course, you will require an appropriate freestyle boat
What's included in the price
- Professional coaching from an experienced and qualified member of staff.
- An action plan and access to ongoing support to take you through to assessment.
- Digital copies of all photos from the course.
What's not included in the price
- Food and Accommodation
- Transport to and from the river (unless agreed otherwise. We will take minimal vehicles to ensure efficiency and lowest carbon impact.)
- Boat hire or equipment use (please contact us if you require anything)
- Parking and Facility Fees.
- British Canoeing Certificate fees