Scottish Whitewater Week!
Scottish Whitewater Week - 6 days
Grade of whitewater: 3 (4)
Spring Whitewater Week: May 27th - June 1st 2021: Coached by Jamie Greenhalgh and Matt Brook. - 2 spaces available.
Autumn Whitewater Week: September 27-October 2nd 2021: Coached by Jamie Greenhalgh
Fancy joining us on some of the best whitewater the UK has to offer? Want to learn the skills to allow you to tackle more complex and technical rapids without breaking a sweat? No problem. We've got you covered!
Scottish Whitewater Week is an improver whitewater course that aims to give you the skills to use the river, style your lines and learn the tactical and technical skills for harder, longer rapids.
The Scottish Highlands offer us an incredible variety of Rivers, each with their own unique style and character. The classic runs that will be local to us such as the Roy, Spean, Etive and Orchy, (to name just a few) give us great venues for coaching and we're always on hand to offer cutting-edge feedback to take your paddling to the next level. Each season in Scotland offers different opportunities for us, so we have timed each Whitewater Week to make the most of the benefits of each one.
Who's this trip for?
The grade 3(+) kayaker. You don't have to be all over it... That's what we're here for, but if you have experience on grade 3 with aspirations of running grade 4, a roll that works (most of the time anyway!) and are keen to develop your skills in an awesome setting, this is right up your ally! If you're already a grade 4 paddler but feel you'd like input to cement your skills and move forwards, this course will also suit.
What's included in the price
- Professional guiding from an experienced and qualified member of staff.
- Digital copies of any photos from the trip on request
- An action plan going forward for your continued paddling development. .
What's not included in the price
- Accomodation. We will make recommendations for the area to book your accommodation, and give you the option to be put in touch with other members of the team should you wish to travel and lodge together.
- Transport to and from the river (unless agreed otherwise. We will take minimal vehicles to ensure efficiency and lowest carbon impact.)
- Boat hire or equipment use (please contact us if you need to hire anything.)
All this for only £550